Posted to client-dev@cassandra.apache.org by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/25 03:37:25 UTC

DataStax .NET Driver - Converting from Row to DataRow

Hello,

I am trying to play with the Datastax .Net Driver for Cassandra.

I understand that the .Fill() method is not implemented in CqlDataAdapter.

Hence I was wondering if there is any elegant way to copy a Cassandra
Row to a DataRow? I can then construct a DataSet myself.

Thanks & regards
Arko

Re: DataStax .NET Driver - Converting from Row to DataRow

Posted by Arko Provo Mukherjee <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the link. I have posted the question there.
Warm regards
Arko

Posted by Alex Popescu <al...@datastax.com>.
Arko,