Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Randy -TNO- <ra...@gotfusion.com> on 2002/02/26 23:04:41 UTC

Custom 404 error pages - different for each site on virtual hosting??

I know how to enable custom 404 pages, in the srm.conf file.

What I don't know, is how to allow each website on the server to have a =
custom 404 page?  These days it seems that trying to grab the referring =
page's URL is impossible so that doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Re: Custom 404 error pages - different for each site on virtual hosting??

Posted by alexus <ml...@db.nexgen.com>.
put this in your virtual host

ErrorDocument 404 /missing.html