Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/14 14:30:43 UTC

Re: how can i edit http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bluesky.html

hi, Luciano:

2009/8/28 Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>

> On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 5:08 AM, Samuel Kevin<lo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > hi, all:
> >     bluesky jira is actually running now. so how can i edit this page
> > http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bluesky.html and change the status
> of
> > bluesky jira from "to be done" to an accessible url?
> >  Bug tracking Jira To be done:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUESKY
> > thanks
> > Kevin
> >

> The incubator project status pages are located at [1]. The BlueSky
> project status page is [2], to change it you should do the following
> steps :
>   - checkout the trunk [1]
>   - make necessary updates to site-author/bluesky.xml
>   - run build and make sure that the produced
> site-publish/bluesky.html looks ok

do i need to install something like Ant to run bluesky.xml?

http://incubator.apache.org/bluesky/

Re: how can i edit http://incubator.apache.org/projects/bluesky.html

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
yes, i've done that. make a little change to point out the bluesky jira url.
i think i've got the way. I will make more changes to the incubator status
page recently. thanks for your help, Luciano.
regards,
Kevin

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

http://people.apache.org/~lresende