Posted to photark-dev@incubator.apache.org by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 19:59:27 UTC

Thanks for all of your support

Hi

I have passed the final evaluation of the Gsoc 2010,
for the project I did on "integrating OpenID and Providing User Management
to PhotArk"

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped me and
guided me through the last six month,
Specially my mentor  Avdhesh Yadav for spending such a lot of time with me
discussion and explaining ideas
and Luciano for all his guidance.

I'm very much willing to continue my contribution to PhotArk.

Thanks

With regards,
Suho

Re: Thanks for all of your support

Posted by Suhothayan Sriskandarajah <su...@gmail.com>.
On 29 August 2010 05:17, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Gav... <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

:)

> > Gav...
> >

> Suho,
>
>   You have really done a very good job, you exceeded everybody's
> expectations and was able to deliver a lot of functionality in the
> short period of GSoC. It was a pleasure having you in GSoC and it will
> be a pleasure to have you continue contributing to PhotArk.
>
> thank you
It's my pleasure
I'll give my full support to PhotArk

suho