Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Miles Egan <mi...@caddr.com> on 2003/02/27 18:27:33 UTC

DirectoryGenerator enhancements

It would be great if the DirectoryGenerator supported case-insensitive
sorting for the "name" and "directory" sort modes.  If I put together a
patch to implement this is there any chance it would get accepted?

miles

Re: DirectoryGenerator enhancements

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Miles Egan wrote:
> It would be great if the DirectoryGenerator supported case-insensitive
> sorting for the "name" and "directory" sort modes.  If I put together a
> patch to implement this is there any chance it would get accepted?

Sure, why not.

--
Stefano Mazzocchi                               <st...@apache.org>

RE: DirectoryGenerator enhancements

Posted by John Morrison <jo...@ntlworld.com>.
> From: Miles Egan [mailto:miles@caddr.com]
>
> It would be great if the DirectoryGenerator supported case-insensitive
> sorting for the "name" and "directory" sort modes.  If I put together a
> patch to implement this is there any chance it would get accepted?

With OpenSource there's always a chance, even if it starts with a fork ;)

Yes, it would probably be accepted.

J.