Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/25 12:32:29 UTC

first steps for the next release

hi @ all,

if there are no objections, i will start with the first steps for the next
release (v1.0.4) by the end of next week.

regards,
gerhard

Re: first steps for the next release

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi christian,

i've committed a quickfix for DELTASPIKE-753 yesterday. however, you are
very welcome to test it.
i've also added a todo to check a possible improvement of the code which
was in place already.
thomas wrote it -> we can discuss it once he is back.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
@Ron & @Gerhard:

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi ron,

Posted by Ron Smeral <rs...@redhat.com>.
Hi,

--
Ron Smeral
JBoss Quality Engineer

Re: first steps for the next release

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
i know, however, mark is going to fix it before the release.

regards,
gerhard

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
-1