Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Anulok <er...@hotmail.com> on 2006/11/20 00:41:57 UTC

link STILL not working

Can someone please tell me why the link on the rar download page STILL isn't
working, the page has these 3 links....
Downloading the RAR
For ActiveMQ 4.x you can download the rar from here.

Earlier releases of the RAR are available here

Nightly snapshot builds of the RAR are available here
It's the first link "For ActiveMQ 4.x you can download the rar from here"
when I click on it I get this message:

"Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0-M4/rars/ on this server.

Re: link STILL not working

Posted by Anulok <er...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks man, I didn't realize that the rar file comes packaged with it, I
found it in the ...../lib/optional folder, thanks again.

Re: link STILL not working

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/