Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by ja...@mitre.org on 2002/06/07 20:38:56 UTC

Apache SOAP client MS SOAP server?

Argh!  I've found numerous examples of getting MSSOAP and Apache SOAP to
work together by either A) Making the Apache server talk nice to the MS
client code, or B) Making the MS SOAP client talk nice to the Apache server;
but I need to get the MS SOAP server to talk nice to Apache clients.  I
believe this will involve writing an ASP listener to parse the incoming SOAP
message.

Surely someone has written such code and released it into the wild.
Pointers please.

TIA.

	- Jasen.

Re: Apache SOAP client MS SOAP server?