Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com> on 2004/02/01 22:53:00 UTC

Re: [MO-java-dev] compilation problem for mockobjects

Steve Freeman wrote:

> Is this a new installation of gump you've set up? Or one that was
> running before?

What I know is that gump is migrating to a new implementation written in
Python called gumpy.

The look and feel of the new implementation is also nicer than  before.

Now concerning the metadata and the way projects are set up, I do not
think there is anything revolutionary yet.

Antoine