Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jayeshps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/28 17:42:01 UTC

Paypal Integration in Wicket

I am using paypal to create a subscription in wicket. However the
RecurrentTransactions do not work for german accounts yet, so I am creating
a billingAgreement and then using DoReferenceTransaction API call for
receiving the payment. I would like to know how to set the
DoReferenceTransaction API to run in a loop automatically, what i mean by
that is how do I create a RECURRING billingAgreement without using the
RecurringPaymentProfile of paypal.

Re: Paypal Integration in Wicket

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

There is nothing related to Wicket in your question.
I think you should ask in the respective PayPal forums.
Once they suggest how to accomplish the task you can come back here to ask
how to do it in the Wicket way.