Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Gregory Steuck <gr...@buildpoint.com> on 2001/12/12 19:52:35 UTC

ComponentManagerCreator (was: Applying Avalon in a Servlet Enviro nment)

Just realized that I didn't include the servlet configuration section
into the javadoc. Please use the attached source file instead.

Re: ComponentManagerCreator (was: Applying Avalon in a Servlet Enviro nment)

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 07:52:55PM +1100, Peter Donald wrote:
> Looks good. Does someone who can easily test it want to commit it into
> excalibur ?

It does look good. Thanks Gregory!

I'll have a play and commit it (unless someone else gets there first).

--Jeff

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.