Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by hannes1608 <ha...@yahoo.de> on 2012/09/20 08:01:24 UTC

No target servlet configured for uri: /

Third attempt, had to use another email address, nabble couldn't use my first
one (always got "mail delivery failed"). I'm not sure if it will work now

---

Hi!

I'm pretty new to wicket and I have a problem for that I didn't find a
solution so far.

I'm working on a simple sample application with two pages, one to show a
list of items (from database), I call it "Show999Page". The items are
displayed in a datatable. When I click on an item I change to the
"Edit999Page" using the following code:

final DataTable<R999, String> table = new DefaultDataTable<R999,
String>("mytable", columns, dataTableProvider, 25) {
    @Override
    protected Item<R999> newRowItem(String id, int index, final IModel<R999>
model) {
        Item<R999> item = super.newRowItem(id, index, model);
        item.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onclick") {
            @Override
            protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                PageParameters pp = new PageParameters();
                Show999Page.this.setResponsePage(new Edit999Page(pp));
            }

        });
        return item;
    };
};

This works as expected. On the Edit999Page I have a form to edit the item,
and after submission I want to return to the Show999Page with the following
code:

final R999LDM formModel = new R999LDM(r);
Form<R999> form = new Form<R999>("editForm", new
CompoundPropertyModel<R999>(formModel)) {
    @Override
    protected void onSubmit() {
        R999Dao.saveAndCommit(formModel.getObject());
        Edit999Page.this.setResponsePage(new Show999Page(new
PageParameters())); }
};

This leads to the following error message in the browser: Error 404:
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.exception.NoTargetForURIException: No target
servlet configured for uri: /

When I just want to stay on the EditPage and don't set a response page, I
receive the following error: Error 404: javax.servlet.ServletException:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: SRVE0190E: Datei nicht gefunden: /page

I am working the Wicket 6 and IBM WebSphere 8

Kind regards,
Hannes

Re: No target servlet configured for uri: /

Posted by hannes1608 <ha...@yahoo.de>.
No, I didn't ask, we are just evaluating a couple of "web frameworks", and we
are doing this for another company, we don't use websphere in our company.
But you are right, next time we should ask ;)

Re: No target servlet configured for uri: /

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
I'm glad you found a solution!

I'm still not sure why people pay a lot to suffer a lot. These
problems with WebSphere are since its early versions.
Since you have to use WebSphere I guess you have contract with IBM.
I'm interested did you ask their support about this problem and did
they help anyhow ?

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:50 PM, hannes1608 <ha...@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Works :) Thanks to this post:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/users@wicket.apache.org/msg72334.html
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/users@wicket.apache.org/msg72334.html>

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: No target servlet configured for uri: /

Posted by hannes1608 <ha...@yahoo.de>.
Works :) Thanks to this post:

Posted by hannes1608 <ha...@yahoo.de>.
Works with Glassfish 3 and JBoss 7. That shows that my code is ok, but I
still have to figure out how to get it to work with WebSphere 8.

Posted by hannes1608 <ha...@yahoo.de>.
Hi,

thank you for your reply. I've already set this property, but that didn't
change anything. I tried now with servlet instead of filter - without
success.

If I user setResponsePage(Class) instead of setResponsePage(Page), I even
get an error when going from Show999Page to Edit999Page.

Websphere was not my choice ;) I will try with glassfish or jboss if the
same problems occur ...

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

See http://www.frightanic.com/2010/05/10/solution-to-error-404-srve0190e-on-websphere-6-1/

Also use setResponsePage(Class) where possible instead of setResponsePage(Page).