Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Murtaza Goga <Mu...@trisyngroup.com> on 2008/12/11 12:53:59 UTC

ChangeSummary Pause Recording

Is there a mechanism or workaround to pause and resume the recording in
the ChangeSummary.  There are times within our service layer that we
want to mutate the object without the ChangeSummary recording the
changes.  Anyone has any tips on how one could simulate this without
paying the cost of making copies of objects?

Thanks,

Murtaza.

RE: ChangeSummary Pause Recording

Posted by Murtaza Goga <Mu...@trisyngroup.com>.
Works great.  Thanks!

There's no standard "spec-defined" way, but I believe in Tuscany you can

call endLogging() to suspend and then call
ChangeSummaryImpl.resumeLogging() instead of beginLogging() to restart.
Note that you'll need to cast your ChangeSummary to ChangeSummaryImpl to

call resumeLogging().

Frank.

"Murtaza Goga" <Mu...@trisyngroup.com> wrote on 12/11/2008
06:53:59