Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI" <Al...@CIGNA.com> on 2007/08/02 14:32:14 UTC

[ANN]T5 book: reviewers are needed

I am writing a book on T5 and the publisher is looking for technical
reviewers for this book.
Please contact me directly if you want to review the book or if you have
any questions.

Cheers,

Alexander

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

Re: [ANN]T5 book: reviewers are needed

Posted by 小司 <mo...@gmail.com>.
I am looking forward to reading it.

2007/8/3, Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>:
> This is great news, BTW. Good luck with it!
>
> Cheers,
> Nick.
>

> Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI wrote:
> > I am writing a book on T5 and the publisher is looking for technical
> > reviewers for this book.
> > Please contact me directly if you want to review the book or if you have
> > any questions.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Alexander

> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

得与失都是生活

Re: [ANN]T5 book: reviewers are needed

Posted by Nick Westgate <ni...@key-planning.co.jp>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I'd be happy to review the book, of course!

On 8/2/07, Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI <Al...@cigna.com> wrote:

> I am writing a book on T5 and the publisher is looking for technical
> reviewers for this book.
> Please contact me directly if you want to review the book or if you have
> any questions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alexander

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
> immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email
> transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
> intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
> intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
> you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your
> compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50