Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/27 15:17:48 UTC

mvn tomee:dev?

Hi

guess this mail is mainly for Thiago ;)

since now we have a grrovy version to create a deb (would be great to
get rid of groovy btw which is here just for sugar) we can add a mvn
tomee:deb goal inheriting from tomee build goal no?

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: mvn tomee:dev?

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
>>would be great to get rid of groovy btw which is here just for sugar
I don't agree. This language is incredible handy for getting rid of lots of
boilerplate code... specially when dealing with scripts. Too much gain to
ignore.
btw, the final product does not have groovy dependencies.

>>we can add a mvn tomee:deb goal inheriting from tomee build goal no?
Looks nice, but I still need to finish the debian package itself. :)
Once this thing is ready I will try to publish it in the main Debian
repository. (Well, once the next stable version  of TomEE is also ready).

[]s,
Thiago.