Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by john sachs <js...@covalent.net> on 2001/08/15 01:20:10 UTC

php/func5.t

so this test is failing (again) when run against php on apache 2.0.  the reason is because the last test is to verify that a string has been written to the error log.  well, that string is getting written, but it does not have a newline at the end of it, and thats causing the test to fail.  i can easily modify the test to account for both cases, in fact i already have...
but should i just go doing that or do you think this is a bug?  should i tell someone at php?  will they care?
what do you think?
-j

Re: php/func5.t

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
I worked with the PHP guys tonight, this test is succeeding now.  There
are 4 more PHP tests that are failing, but that is work for tomorrow.  :-)

Ryan

Re: php/func5.t

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
Tell somebody at PHP.