Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jonathan Ariel <io...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/20 02:48:37 UTC

Solr PHP client

Hi!
I'm wondering if someone is using a PHP client for solr. Actually I'm not
sure if there is one out there.
Would you be interested in having a SolrJ port for PHP?

Thanks,

Jonathan Leibiusky

Re: Solr PHP client

Posted by Nick Jenkin <nj...@gmail.com>.
You can use curl (www.php.net/curl) to interface with solr, its a piece of cake!
-Nick

RE: Solr PHP client

Re: Solr PHP client

Posted by Mike Klaas <mi...@gmail.com>.
On 19-Nov-07, at 5:48 PM, Jonathan Ariel wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm wondering if someone is using a PHP client for solr. Actually
> I'm not
> sure if there is one out there.
> Would you be interested in having a SolrJ port for PHP?

see http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolPHP

cheers,
-Mike