Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/24 08:14:20 UTC

[INFO] VSCode extension for syntax highlight of echarts doc source

Hi,

I'm working on an extension of vscode[1]. It will provide
syntax highlighting for echarts doc source[2]

The syntax of source code is Markdown extended with etpl[3], which is a
string template like mustache[4]. So the extension simply combines these
two syntax. Here are the screenshot before and after proper highlighting.

[image: MacHi 2019-12-24 14-59-16.png]
[image: MacHi 2019-12-24 14-57-42.png]

There are a few more things needs to be done:

1. Rename all the doc extension to *.tpl.md* so VSCode can recognize them
correctly.
2. Folding support so we can check if the hierarchy is right. We have met a
lot doc issues which are caused by the wrong hierarchy before.
3. Autocomplete for template syntax.

Regards

[1]
https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=pissang.echarts-doc-syntax-highlight
[2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-echarts-doc/blob/master/en/option/component/title.md
[3] https://github.com/ecomfe/etpl
[4] https://mustache.github.io/

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PPMC

Re: [INFO] VSCode extension for syntax highlight of echarts doc source

Posted by siwen su <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi:

I'm working on vscode extension for ECharts, and I think first reliable
version is done.

https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=susiwen8.vscode-echarts-extension

There are a lot to improve and lots of limitation.

Please feel free to advice.

沈毅 <sh...@gmail.com> 于2019年12月29日周日 下午10:55写道:

Posted by 沈毅 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siwen,