Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by alan <as...@transcorgroup.com> on 2006/02/10 18:04:42 UTC

load test a rest-style web service

I would like to load test a rest-style web service. In this case that would
be:  an HTTP POST sending only xml in the HTTP request body. I am not using
SOAP.

Is that possible to test with JMeter?  If so, how do I emulate sending only
xml in the request?

Re: load test a rest-style web service

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I think you can cheat by defining a single POST parameter with the XML
text as the name of the parameter.

Don't supply a value, and don't set Include Equals.

Not sure this will work in all cases, but might be worth a try.

S.