Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Gustav Trede <gu...@telia.com> on 2008/03/07 20:49:11 UTC

map FK valueas property value ?

hello,

How can i map an FK database value directly to an entity property value ?

I want the referential integrity and at the same time not be forced to
do the detour by the FKs entity  (obj.getID()  etc.)

I recently moved from hibernate to openjpa and im for many reasons happy
with that decision,
I could make hibernate do do this maping, so
If its currently not possible in openjpa I would be willing to with some
intital guidance in the codebase implement it.

regards
  gustav trede