Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Aymeric Dispa <ay...@firebolt.io.INVALID> on 2022/07/25 08:15:28 UTC

New contributor + new PR for Firebolt dialect

Hi,

I am a software engineer at Firebolt and I need to make a few changes in
the Firebolt dialect. Can you please change my role to 'contributor' in
Jira (I will have to create/work on a few tickets) ? My username is
Aymeric-Dispa. Also, I have recently opened a PR for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CALCITE-5217 /
https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/2860 - who can I ask to review it ?

Thanks !

Re: New contributor + new PR for Firebolt dialect

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aymeric,

I added you as a contributor to the project. Welcome!

Best,
Stamatis