Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ramesh Anand <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/12 02:46:59 UTC

XA Transaction issue

Hi All,
Is there any way I can get the SimpleDBPersistenceManager to run
non-XA transaction database queries ?

Thanks
SRA

Re: XA Transaction issue

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
I'm sorry but I have no idea what causes this.
Is it because your datasource is already enlisted with a tx monitor? It's
really just a wild guess...

regards
  marcel

Re: XA Transaction issue