Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Dushshantha Chandradasa <dc...@virtusa.com> on 2005/06/29 11:37:14 UTC

FW: My password is not accepted...[ [NOTICE] minotaur (people, cvs, svn) downtime tomorrow (6/27)]

Hi All,

I can access cvs.apache.org through Putty after changing the protocol
version from 1 to 2.

I'm using TortoiseCVS 1.6.5 which, I guess, is not support to SSH
Version 2. I have to find a CVS client that supports version 2.

Regards,
Dushshantha