Posted to surefire-users@maven.apache.org by srinivas ramgopal <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/15 02:53:13 UTC

maven surefire plugin issue

Hi all,

I am using maven surefire plugin with version as 2.4-collab.

I am getting java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space on only certain
tests in Windows enviornment.
(This error does not occur in unix evniornment).

I set the following in maven.bat but in vain:

set MAVEN_OPTS=-XX:PermSize=256m -Xms512m -Xmx1024m

I do not want to disable the surefire reports in case the xml reports are to
long.

Your valuable input to resolve this issue is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.