Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/12/20 00:09:25 UTC

[VOTE] Ambari Release 1.4.2 - RC0.

Hi all,
  I have created an ambari-1.4.2 release candidate.

  GIT source tag:

  https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ambari.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-1.4.2-rc0

  Staging site: http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/ambari-1.4.2-rc0/

PGP release keys (signed using 8EE2F25C)
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x0DFF492D8EE2F25C

One can look into the issues fixed in this release at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI/fixforversion/12325016

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

thanks
mahadev

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Ambari Release 1.4.2 - RC0.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks all for voting.

The vote passes with:

 +6 ( +5 binding)

 Ill go ahead and push the release bits.

thanks
mahadev

Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Nate Cole <nc...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Posted by Ravi Mutyala <rm...@gmail.com>.
+1 non-binding.

Upgraded on an existing test cluster.

Posted by Sumit Mohanty <sm...@hortonworks.com>.
+1.

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com>.
+1 for release.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 3:09 PM, Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>   I have created an ambari-1.4.2 release candidate.
>
>   GIT source tag:
>

> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ambari.git;a=log;h=refs/tags/release-1.4.2-rc0
>
>   Staging site: http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/ambari-1.4.2-rc0/
>
> PGP release keys (signed using 8EE2F25C)
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x0DFF492D8EE2F25C
>
> One can look into the issues fixed in this release at
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMBARI/fixforversion/12325016
>
> Vote will be open for 72 hours.
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ] +0 no opinion