Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de> on 2003/04/22 12:37:49 UTC

Developing Cactus with Eclipse

Hi all,

quick question to those using Eclipse for Cactus development: How are
you handling the two different configurations for J2EE 1.2 and J2EE 1.3?
Are you simply checking out the project twice, or is there a more
elegant way using a single checkout?

Thanks,
-chris

RE: Developing Cactus with Eclipse

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Hehe... I haven't found a good configuration. I only add the sources for
a given J2EE API (usually J2EE 1.3). Which explains why I sometimes
forget to make some changes to the 1.2 sources...

ATM, I have a single Eclipse project for Cactus (+ another one in a
different workspace for the Cactus Eclipse plugin).

The real solution I guess is to add as many Eclipse projects as there
are Cactus subprojects and then create a global Cactus project with a
"link" to the file system. I've never tried it though.

-Vincent