Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by stlecho <st...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/25 13:58:10 UTC

HTTPS hostname wrong

Hi,

I've configured a cxfbc:provider and when deploying I'm receiving "HTTPS
hostname wrong:  should be <wwwacc.behealth.smals-mvm.be>". When I download
the WSDL and reference it through classpath:, I get no error message.

Stacktrace
<loc-message>java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be
&lt;wwwacc.behealth.smals-mvm.be&gt;</loc-message><stack-trace><![CDATA[javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException:
java.io.IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:  should be
<wwwacc.behealth.smals-mvm.be> at
org.apache.servicemix.cxfbc.CxfBcProvider.validate(CxfBcProvider.java:406)
at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AbstractDeployer.validate(AbstractDeployer.java:58)

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Re: HTTPS hostname wrong

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
comment inline
Freeman

stlecho wrote:
> Freeman,
>
> Two issue when using the HTTP URL:
> 1/ When connecting with a browser, I'm receiving "Bad Request: You're
> speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port"

I can open http://wwwacc.behealth.smals-mvm.be/codage_1_0/codage?WSDL
in my firefox brower
> 2/ When deploying, I'm receiving
> "<stack-trace><![CDATA[javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException:
> org.apache.servicemix.soap.api.Fault: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: White
> spaces are required between publicId and systemId."
>
> This problem is probably linked to the following error from a cxfbc:provider
> using the same HTTPs URL: "The https URL hostname does not match the Common
> Name (CN) on the server certificate.  To disable this check (NOT recommended
> for production) set the CXF client TLS configuration property
> "disableCNCheck" to true.". Is there a way to have a similar setting for
> http:endpoint ?

Reply how to configure the cxf bc provider to exteranl webservice based
on https transport in another thread, shouldn't be the reason  for
org.apache.servicemix.soap.api.Fault: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
White spaces are required between

What you mean "a similar setting for http:endpoint"?

 publicId and systemId."

Re: HTTPS hostname wrong