Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Tamiotti Jérôme <jt...@xo3.com> on 2001/07/25 15:25:28 UTC

Pb with CTLX

Hello,
i'm trying to use the Custom Tag Library Extension For UltraDev;
i followed the instructions from the tutorial that uses the struts
framework.
I defined the site as mentionned, switched successfully to the Live
data mode, but in the "use custom tag" window of ultradev, i can't
see the three expected libraries from struts...
Instead, i can read a stack trace of catalina !

I tried with my own tld file, that appeared successfully in the library
window, but there was a problem when selecting my library : it opened
a popup window displaying a JS error in the file "useTagLibs.js" line 245.

I'm using tomcat 4.0 b1.

Has anyone an idea about these two problems ?
Thanks in advance.

Jerome.

Jérôme Tamiotti
Internet Development

Xo3 S.A.
197, rte de la Capite
1222 Vésenaz
Phone : +41 (22) 722 12 50
Fax : +41 (22) 722 12 55

Portal Servers: http://www.xo3.com
Marketplace: http://www.mycomponents.com

Re: Pb with CTLX

Posted by Julien <ca...@fingo.net>.
hi!

Tamiotti Jérôme a écrit :

> Hello, ...

> Instead, i can read a stack trace of catalina !

This is what Servlet TLDParser returned to Ultradev when CTLX wanted to get the taglist. If i were
you i would first look if there is not a configuration problem with catalina/tomcat.
To get rid of ultradev in your tests you could try to could the servlet with :
"http://host:8080/TLDParser/servlet/TLDParser?mode=ultradev&prefix=struts"
This is what Ultradev is looking for .

I hope this is the cause of your problem, because it was mine ;)

bye

--
Julien Carnelos