Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2010/02/04 02:19:19 UTC

demo system is back

Hi OFBiz supporters.

Just this morning the ofbiz demo system is back now running on the
Apache infrastructure.

i have updated the trunk to the last version.

now we have to install some scripts to automatically update it everyday.

regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: demo system is back

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You can track the progress of this task here for anyone who's interested:

Btw, this is how you interact with the ASF infra per their guidance to me on the infra list.  Looking forward to seeing this stuff roll out.

Cheers,
Ruppert

Re: demo system is back

From: "Tim Ruppert" <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>