Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io> on 2015/02/27 22:37:56 UTC

ConsumerTest

Would anyone object if I commented out the kafka.api.ConsumerTest out until
it is fixed? It hangs and is making accepting patches very time-consuming.

Neha

Re: ConsumerTest

Posted by Jiangjie Qin <jq...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
+1

Re: ConsumerTest

Posted by Harsha <ka...@harsha.io>.
+1

Re: ConsumerTest

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
Sounds good. Thanks!

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:01 PM, Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Neha, I will make sure the ConsumerTest gets fixed when I check in
> 1910.
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 2:12 PM, Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the quick responses. I deleted it for now, since commenting
> out
> > code is silly given that you can revive the file from version control
> > later.
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > +1

> gshapira@cloudera.com

> neha@confluent.io>
> kafka.api.ConsumerTest
> > > out

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Neha
> >

> --
> -- Guozhang

Neha

Re: ConsumerTest

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: ConsumerTest

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for the quick responses. I deleted it for now, since commenting out
code is silly given that you can revive the file from version control
later.

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 2:03 PM, Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 01:50:07PM -0800, Neha Narkhede wrote:
> > Wow. That was quick :-)
> > Any committers who would also like to give a +1?
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > +1

> out

> > > --
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Ashish
> > >

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Neha

Neha

Re: ConsumerTest

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: ConsumerTest

Posted by Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>.
Wow. That was quick :-)
Any committers who would also like to give a +1?

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Actually, we will greatly appreciate :)
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io>
> wrote:
> > > Would anyone object if I commented out the kafka.api.ConsumerTest out
> > until
> > > it is fixed? It hangs and is making accepting patches very
> > time-consuming.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Thanks,
> > > Neha
> >

> --
>
> Regards,
> Ashish

Neha

Re: ConsumerTest

Posted by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>.
+1

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:42 PM, Gwen Shapira <gs...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Actually, we will greatly appreciate :)
>
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 1:37 PM, Neha Narkhede <ne...@confluent.io> wrote:
> > Would anyone object if I commented out the kafka.api.ConsumerTest out
> until
> > it is fixed? It hangs and is making accepting patches very
> time-consuming.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Neha