Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2013/03/18 17:08:55 UTC

Committing the metadata implementations tomorrow

Hello all

This is just a notice that I plan to push the (relatively) large commit
in metadata tomorrow. This will not yet be a fully functional set of
classes since the XML marshalling/unmarshalling and 'toString()'
representations among other will not yet work. I will fill those holes
after the commit.

     Martin

RE: Committing the metadata implementations tomorrow

Posted by Adam Estrada <es...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Martin!

Adam

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.