Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by qibaoyuan <qi...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/19 12:14:55 UTC

solr-cloud problem about user-specified tags

I have plenty of docs and each docs maybe connected to many user-defined tags.I have used sold-cloud, and use join to do this kind of job,and recently i know sole-cloud does not support distributed search.AND so this is a big problem so far.AND the decomposition is quite impossible,because docs and user-defined docs are so huge,and many search is always searched on these two fields.ANY good idea to deal with this problem??

Re: solr-cloud problem about user-specified tags

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
bq: "... i know sole-cloud does not support distributed search"..

huh? Or do you mean that solr cloud doesn't support distributed join?

You really have to give us a better idea what the problem you're
trying to solve is, you might review:

Best
Erick