Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2020/03/09 09:12:05 UTC

[DISCUSSION] plan to release TubeMQ 0.3.0 version

 I plan to release version 0.3.0. Let ’s see if it ’s OK and then start
voting.

The current version is stable, and the 0.3.0 version is planned to be
released at the end of March. I will first establish a 0.3.0 branch, which
will no longer accept new requirements, and the bugs will be merged into
the master and  the branch, until the 0.3.0 version is released.

Re: [DISCUSSION] plan to release TubeMQ 0.3.0 version

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Ok, I get it!

Thanks

Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> 于2020年3月9日周一 下午5:26写道: