Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Lorenzo <ce...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/07 14:04:40 UTC

First steps with synapse module

Hi all,

i deployed the synapse.mar and configured axis2, adding RMPhase and
MUPhase like in
  synapse-0.91/samples/axis2Server/repository/conf/axis2.xml
then added

  <parameter name="SynapseConfiguration" locked="true">
	/home/Lorenzo/jboss-4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/axis2.war/WEB-INF/conf/synapse.xml
  </parameter>

and edited synapse.xml like follow

        <synapse xmlns="http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse">
            <rules>
                <log level="full"/>
                  <send>
                    <endpoint address="http://localhost:8000/"/>
                  </send>
            </rules>
        </synapse>

Then i start tcpmonitor listening on port 8000.

Now, how do i send msgs to localhost:8080, make my work on it (either by
synapse script and by java)  and then route it to my choosed EPR
(localhost:8000 for example)? Which service i should call from client
side and how should it be?

I tryed to engage synapse module to a simple echo(string) service, but
nothing happens (worked same as before synapse engage)(where are stored
synapse logs? i didn't find'em)

Thx very much 4 any help!

Re: First steps with synapse module

Posted by Cencio1980 <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashankha,

thx for explain...
i lost myself trying to work on the deployed one...

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Lorenzo