Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Michael-O <19...@gmx.net> on 2014/07/01 10:28:12 UTC

Re: Issues to be reviewed for 3.x

Hi Paul,

> There are about 295 closed issues in "Issues to be reviews for 3.x",
> presumably all closed due to the massive issue cleanup. I can do a query to
> find out for sure. For the ones I can verify, does anyone care if I remove
> the version from these tickets? They aren't being released and that's our
> policy now -- not to set the Fix Version for issues that are
> incomplete/invalid.

this is a very good idea. I have done that already for all pre-3.3.2 versions which aren't going to come. I think, we strictly follow that no-fix-version-for-incomplete/invalid/wontfix.

If you are able to assign to real versions that's great.

Michael

Re: Issues to be reviewed for 3.x

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
Cool, thanks.

On Jul 2, 2014, at 3:45 PM, Michael-O <19...@gmx.net> wrote:

> All updated as good as possible.
>
>> Gesendet: Mittwoch, 02. Juli 2014 um 16:36 Uhr
>> Von: "Paul Benedict" <pb...@apache.org>
>> An: "Maven Developers List" <de...@maven.apache.org>
>> Betreff: Re: Re: Issues to be reviewed for 3.x
>>
>> I noticed that too. There are fixed issues hanging around in that JIRA
>> version but I don't know which version they were officially fixed in. It
>> will require an archelogical dig. I don't have the time to sort that out
>> but if you can figure it out and mail the list, I'll update the tickets.
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Paul

>>> Hi Paul,
>>>
>>> looks way better now. Some thing though, most of alread fixed issue can be
>>> bound to a distinct Maven version. Do you want to change them? E.g.,
>>> MNG-4226.
>>>
>>> Michael

>>> and a

>>> "Send
>>> option
>>> can do

>>> 3.x",
>>> that's

>>> pre-3.3.2
>>> that

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Our achievements speak for themselves. What we have to keep track
of are our failures, discouragements and doubts. We tend to forget
the past difficulties, the many false starts, and the painful
groping. We see our past achievements as the end result of a
clean forward thrust, and our present difficulties as
signs of decline and decay.

 -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael-O <19...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.