Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/22 18:32:55 UTC

Re: ApacheCon 2005 SanDiego

On 8/24/05, Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/23/05, Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > My Shale talk got accepted as well.  As long as you're scheduled on
> > Monday or Tuesday (I have to fly out on Wednesday) I should be able to
> > join you.
>
> I ask if they can run them back to back. I expect that most folks
> interest in Struts 2006 would also want to attend Struts Shale, so we
> might as well try and make it easy for them.

Happily, the organizers were able to schedule the Struts talks
back-to-back, on Tuesday  13 December 2005 at 4:30p (TU20) and 5:30p
(TU26).  The slides for the Struts 2006 talk are available here:

* http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/STRUTS/Struts+2006

For more about ApacheCon US 2005, visit

http://apachecon.com/2005/US/

-Ted.