Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org> on 2010/02/17 12:26:23 UTC

[ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.20 released

The Apache Tomcat team announces the immediate availability of Apache
Tomcat Native 1.1.20 stable.
This release includes a fix for JVM crash on Tomcat shutdown.

Please refer to the change log for the list of changes:
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc/miscellaneous/changelog.html

Downloads:
http://tomcat.apache.org/download-native.cgi

Thank you,
--
The Apache Tomcat Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.20 released

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.

> Maybe it's the mirror I've hit, but the changelog doesn't show changes
> for 1.1.20.

Right, there are some problems with web server sync and symlinks.
Should be visible in 24 hrs (at least that's what infra@ told me)
In the mean time here it is:
http://tomcat.apache.org/native-doc-1.1.20/
which should be symlinked to native-doc

Regards
--
^TM

Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.20 released

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.