Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by spayasam <Sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/16 23:47:09 UTC

New To Synapse

Hello All
I've started learning Synapse very recently.

What I am tasked with doing is invoking a web service from synapse every 60
secs and check if there is data in the database. I was able to do this using
the . But I'm not sure how to specify the method of the web service that
needs to be invoked and how to pass the request payload to the web service
method.

Can some one please advise or point me to the specific sample provided in
Synapse? I've hunted the samples but didn't get one similar to this. not
sure if i'm missing something

Thanks
Shravan

Re: New To Synapse