Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2019/01/02 03:12:54 UTC

Re: [Call for Help] Dubbo admin i18n support translation

Nice work!

Could you provide an example to show how user can contribute to this?
If we provide such an example, I think more users would like to contribute.

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [Call for Help] Dubbo admin i18n support translation

Posted by Chen ZhiGuo <ch...@live.com>.
Hi, all
The translation of issues(#218) has been completed.
By the way, issue(#219) is also completed. Issue (#219) is implemented through the 'LocalStorage' function of the browser.

When the user selects the language, record the user's choice and write to 'LocalStorage' of the browser. When the user enters the page again or refreshes, read the data written before and load it.

    --
    Best Regards!
    Huxing