Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/12 16:40:44 UTC

Question about Tmatesoft Javasvn.jar files

Hi

In my nightly build file, I check in couple of jar files by using
tmatesoft's jar files inside a target; here's a snippet of the java task:

<target....blah blah

<java classname="org.tmatesoft.svn.cli.SVN" dir="${working.folder}"
fork="true">
<classpath>
<pathelement location="${project.dir}/${build.lib}/javasvn.jar" />
<pathelement location="${project.dir}/${build.lib}/javasvn-cli.jar" />
</classpath>
<arg value="ci"/>
<arg value="--username"/>
<arg value="${svn.username}"/>
<arg value="--password"/>
<arg value="${svn.password}"/>
<arg value="-m"/>
<arg value='"Updating Jar files and ${commit.info} to
${full.build.number}"'/>
<arg value="build/build.number"/>
<arg value="vendor/lib/*.jar"/>
</java>

my QUESTION is: should the lat 2 args committing 2 different types of files
(the build.number and *.jar) be combined into one arg or one line consisted
or space or comma separated list of files?  Or is it fine the way it is?