Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/04/28 15:12:06 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.6

We have 16 +1 votes (14 PMC binding) and no other votes:
dkulp, jgenender, jliu, ffang, bmagulies, gnodet, jyu*, ubhole, ema,
seanoc, eglynn, apaibir, ningjiang, jim, ekanu*, gmazza

Thus, this vote passes. I'll proceed with getting this released synced to
the mirrors and will send out an announcement later today.

Thanks and nice job everyone!

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp