Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@google.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/10 18:54:07 UTC

Re: Regarding GSoD

Hi DHRUVI,

Thank you for the introduction and your interest to work on Apache Airflow
documentation with Season of Docs. Those two projects you mentioned are
perfect to work on. Please, study the expected deliverables for each of
them carefully and draft your proposal. The proposal needs to include your
ideas for improvement, and how exactly you would present the
new/better/updated/full documentation. Here are more tips on how to make
your proposal stronger [1]. Please, follow the guides and make sure you
cover all parts. If you want any  feedback for your initial draft, consider
using Google Docs, so the community members can leave their comments and
suggestions (please check the access to the doc before sending to the
mailing list).

If you have any ideas that you want to brainstorm about, don’t hesitate to
start a discussion in the community list. We’ll be happy to chat with you,
and back-and-forth about all the ideas.

To send emails to the community list, please subscribe to the
dev@airflow.apache.org. In order to subscribe, send an email to
dev-subscribe@airflow.apache.org. You will receive an automated email with
further instructions. Once you confirm your subscription you will be able
to send/receive emails to/from Apache Airflow dev list.
We also opened a Slack channel to discuss issues related to documentation
[2]. Once you create and account, join #documentation channel.

Hope it helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,
Aizhamal

[1]
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-application-hints