Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/26 20:25:24 UTC

Creating a top level JIRA

I do not seem to have the authority to open top level issues. I think it
would be better to have a top level improvement for the Protobuf 3.0
conversion work with a list of subtasks for Java and C# instead of putting
it all under REEF-1566 Replace Avro with Protobuf 3.x as the list of tasks
is large. If I do not have permission, would someone please open a JIRA
titled Replace internal usage of protobuf 2.5 with 3.0 and assign it to me
so I can add all of the subtasks?

Doug

Re: Creating a top level JIRA

Posted by Douglas Service <ds...@gmail.com>.