Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Elodie Tasia <e....@ever-team.com> on 2002/04/24 14:34:16 UTC

Propfing with depth different from 0

Hi,

I tried to use the propfindMethod defined in WebdavResource with depth = 1.
What I don't understand is that, when I invoke this method on a collection, the displayname returned, not only for the collection, but for its ressources too, is the name of the collection itself !

Why ?

Thanx

Re: Propfing with depth different from 0

Posted by Sung-Gu <jericho at apache.org>.

> Where can I find this 'fixes' ? I mean, for my two problems : propfind and
> put ?

You can get it from tomorrow's nightly build.
Or you can get it using anonymous cvs currently...

Sung-Gu

Re: Propfing with depth different from 0

Posted by Elodie Tasia <e....@ever-team.com>.