Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/01/08 07:24:29 UTC

[ACS41][QA]QA Scrum Meeting Invite - Reminder

Reminder - there is scrum meeting tomorrow morning at 10 AM PST. If you are interested, dial in.  See below for dial in details

Thanks
/sudha

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Yes on both of these questions.

I'll try joining this although it's really late for most of asia (2330h here).

I have 2 asks:
1. Can we send the minutes to the list?
2. Also I hope we are following the idea that decisions are taken on list and not in the meeting? This will allow those not in the TZ to participate?

--
Prasanna.,

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <pr...@citrix.com>.