Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Giuseppe Ielpa <g....@idtech.it> on 2004/12/01 11:49:21 UTC

JMeter 2.0.1 - Possible problem with memory

Dear All,
  I'm possibly experimenting a problem with memory.
I'm running a test where a number of users performs
uploads of a 25MB file onto a JRun application.

When the memory grows over (about) 285MB, JMeter crashes.

I enclosed to the message the jmx file (cleaned up by assertions and result
trees).
I'm running jmeter 2.0.1 On a win 2000 SP4 Intel P4 1,50GHz with 512MB RAM.
Disk is less than 50% full.

Best Regards

Giuseppe Ielpa
g.ielpa@idtech.it

Re: JMeter 2.0.1 - Possible problem with memory

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Try using 2.0.2, and try using non-GUI mode.

Remove any Listeners that are not needed.

S.