Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2003/06/09 22:44:47 UTC

RE: Using the JspPortlet Action

Look at the 8.7 JSP Events portion of the tutorial.  From what you describe, buildNormalContext can be left empty.  You will just need to implement action events to handle use submissions.

hth,
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *