Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org> on 2013/12/02 18:56:20 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox-0.3.1-incubating RC3

+1 on the RC. I checked the signatures, looked for license headers, built,
and ran unit tests.

For the next release, please add a license header
to gateway-shell/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/gateway/shell/BasicResponse.java.

Posted by Larry McCay <lm...@hortonworks.com>.
Will do.
Thank you for the review and vote, Owen!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox-0.3.1-incubating RC3

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Owen,
BasicResponse has the header text in it but for some reason it ended up
after the imports.  That must be why RAT didn't fail with an error.  We
will move the license header to the top of the file.
Kevin.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE