Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2016/02/19 13:51:52 UTC

Release of openid-connect-client?

Hi,
I was wondering if there is a release of the openid-connect-client (https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/oltu/trunk/openid-connect/client/) planned anytime soon (together with the accompanying  commons and parent module)?
Thanks in advance,
Konrad

Re: Release of openid-connect-client?

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
hi Konrad,

unluckily nothing on the horizon, Keep in mind that contributions are welcome though :)

regards

antonio