Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/25 02:03:09 UTC

CB-3512: Having trouble reproducing the issue

Hey

After trying to track down the problem for the past hour, and going
through the commits, I can't seem to find where the ICS rendering
problem is happening, and I can't reproduce it with the code from
master or the 2.8.x code.  Given that we haven't tagged on Android,
and given that I can't reproduce it on this end with my Samsung Galaxy
S3, I think it may have something to do with the config file I was
using, since that's the only thing that I changed around between
versions.

So, I'm willing to go ahead with this.  I still think that the
DataResource class still may be the culprit, being the only
substantial change between 2.7 and 2.8 that would actually touch
anything to do with the WebView, I don't have any solid proof at this
time.

Thoughts?

Joe

Re: CB-3512: Having trouble reproducing the issue

Posted by Max Woghiren <ma...@chromium.org>.
Yes, I still get this on the S2, and only when using 2.8.0.rc1.  It's fine
on 2.7.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.